Chef / Fryer
- Are you an experienced and entrepreneurial chef or fish fryer looking for a
- Do you have a “can do” attitude and are ready to roll up your
- Do you want to work for an award winning London
- Do you want the opportunity to become a part of a brand that is looking to grow and
- Do you want to earn up a competative salary + tips, bonuses and possible share
If you answered yes to the
above questions then we want to hear from you.
Our flagship restaurant is based in
South West London and although Fish and Chips are what we are best known for, we offer a wide range of other traditional dishes, all made in our kitchen.
We are looking to open a number of
branches over the next 3 years and are looking to hire a talented individual who will be involved in
- Working in all areas of the kitchen as required.
- Maintaining the high standards of preparation and food delivered.
- Company Food Hygiene and Health and Safety policy.
- Controlling costs.
- Recruitment and training of staff.
- Rotas and kitchen management.
- Development of the menu.
- Implementing the systems in place to deliver our menu consistently.
The prime focus of the successful
candidate is to comprehensively learn the way we work. This will require developing the various skill sets needed to run the restaurant and be able to cover, support and train new staff when
required. We will work with you to nurture your full potential so we can grow this great brand together.
The successful candidate will be
integrated into the team and trained to take over from the current head chef who is sadly leaving us, after 7 years, to return home overseas.
Ideally you will
- Be an experienced fish fryer or senior CDP or Sous Chef with a number of years professional
- Have frying experience (not essential but preferred).
- Have worked in a fast paced kitchen.
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety.
- Good people skills.
- Be able to thrive under pressure.
- Have a flexible approach.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org